In case you are thinking about a Stanley Bostitch Roofing Nailer, you have gone to the ideal spot. This is a leader synopsis of 23 surveys, uncovering precisely what purchasers preferred… also, what they did not care for
This instrument is the most recent model in a line of famous material nailers from Stanley Bostitch. The body is produced using lightweight magnesium and tips the scales at simply 4.8 pounds. It has been protected with slip safe cushions and carbide supplements to limit harm from grating shingles. Actually, this nailer has been tried by hauling it across 75 miles of shingles in a testing lab.
Stanley Bostitch Roofing Nailer – Five Things Buyers Liked
- generally speaking Performance. 13 purchasers were exceptionally satisfied with how the nailer performed on their material and siding ventures. They particularly enjoyed the speed and force it conveyed to the activity. One purchaser noticed that this nailer truly beats others he had utilized in amazingly chilly climate.
- Unwavering quality. Eight purchasers explicitly referenced the dependability of the terminating component, with not many sticks or failures to discharge. Actually, one purchaser detailed his nailer had one jam in more than 200 rooftops.
- Weight. Seven purchasers were intrigued with the light weight and great equalization of this material nailer.
- Easy to understand. Six purchasers felt this apparatus was Best Siding Nailers on the Market. They particularly enjoyed the speed and simplicity of the single-activity, side-stacking instrument. Most other material nailers have two systems for the curl stacking and nail feed.
- Worth. Four purchasers remarked this is a decent device at the cost.
Stanley Bostitch Roofing Nailer – What Buyers Did not Like
Sticking. There were a couple of purchasers who had issues with their nailer sticking or failing. It was noticed this may have been brought about by the nails, and this nailer works best with Bostitch nails.
Stanley Bostitch Roofing Nailer – The Bottom Line
20 of 23 purchasers cherished this apparatus and gave it a four or five-star rating.